Fascinating Land Travel & Tours' Itinerary
Itinerary FLT 13 extension
FLT extension Tour Monywa
Mandalay - Monywa - Bagan (by boat and car) or vice versa
Day 1. Mandalay - Monywa (by car)
Day 2. Monywa - Pakokku - Bagan (by car and by boat)
Day 1. In the morning, depart from Mandalay to Monywa by private car (110
km - 3 hours). On the way you will visit the silversmith workshops in Ywa Htaung
village. Proceed to Kaung Hmu Daw Pagoda outside of Sagaing on the banks of
Ayeyarwady river. Continue driving towards Monywa. On the way you can stop at
Myin Mu village. There are plenty of street vendors selling fruits and local
Before Monywa you will visit Thanboddhay Pagoda, continue to Bodhitataung Pagoda
in Monywa on the eastern bank of Chindwin river.
Lunch and Dinner on your own account and over night stay in Monywa.
Day 2. After breakfast, you will drive to Pakokku (130 km - 3 hours). At Pakokku, you will visit incense stick making and toy paper making workshops.
Continue for 2 hours by private boat to Bagan. Upon arrival, transfer from
the Jetty to your hotel in Bagan.
Lunch and Dinner on your own account.
- Accommodation in Monywa (twin shared room) and breakfast at hotel
- English speaking local guide including all miscellaneous cost for the guide.
- Transport (private car, boat transport as mentioned in the itinerary / all jetty transfers as mentioned, luggage handling included)
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal quantities
- Personal expenses such as beverages, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Meals (Lunch / Dinner)
- Accommodation at departure and arrival points (as usually included in the
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.
• Kindly keep in mind that our itineraries might need to be amended on short notice depending on changes to
condition of roads etc.